New Service Request

Welcome to the Beebe Water & Sewer Community

Please contact our office by phone -or- you can print out the Service Application and Agreement (if available) to apply for service. We look forward to serving your water needs.

New Water/Sewer Service:     We need the following documents/fees to process your service request:

  • Service Application
  • Copy of rental agreement or lease to purchase
  • Photo ID

Please Note:  The Service Application form can be downloaded from this web site – click on the Forms & Report Tab and download a PDF of our Service Application

Transfer of Service within Beebe Water & Sewer:   Contact the office to schedule the shut off date of existing service and turn on date of new service.  A $25.00 transfer fee will be added to the next bill.