Listed below, you will find our current rates and policies. If you do not find the information you need, please contact our office and we will provide it for you.
- Bills will be mailed on the last business day of the month.
- The bill will due by the 10th of each month.
- After the 10th there is a 10% late penalty applied to the account.
- If the bill is still not paid by the close of day on the 20th of the current month a $25.00 non-payment fee will be added and the service will be disconnected on the 21st.
- In order to get water service re-connected, the customer must pay the total past due balance plus $25.00 non-payment fee during business hours and an additional $25 fee after office hours from 4:00 pm until 8:00 pm. Water will not be connected after 8:00 pm except in an emergency.
NOTE: NO PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE ONCE SERVICE IS DISCONNECTED
Standard Residential Service Rates
Water Included w/ Minimum Bill:
|Sewer Included w/ Minimum Bill:||$9.07/1,000 gal.:|
New Water/Sewer Service
We need the following documents/fees to process your service request:
- Service Application
- Copy of rental agreement or lease to purchase
- Photo ID
- Meter Deposit of $100.00 or a Credit Score of 680 or highter for a fee of $12.00 for the credit report
*The Service Application form can be downloaded from this web site – Located Below. Simply click on the PDF Service Application and print at your convenience.
Transfer of Service within Beebe Water & Sewer
Contact the office to schedule the shut off date of existing service and turn on date of new service. A $25.00 transfer fee will be added to the next bill.